Thursday 22 September 2011

Here are a set of layout design ideas I created.


Here are a few layout design ideas I put together, just experimenting with how the typographic elements would sit on the page. I decided that I would use a bold typeface in white as this works in high contrast with the green background Instantly grasping the viewers attention, The main header will be left aligned increasing readability. I am still undecided on where to place the body text but following the theme will all be left aligned. 
As you can see have looked into using a range of colours. I decided that in my opinion the green is the most acceptable, as not only does it work well in contrast with the typographic elements, but also after looking into colour psychology I found that it gives of a feeling of well being to the viewer.    

No comments:

Post a Comment