Thursday 20 October 2011

PROVERBALLY YOURS// MESSAGE & INTERPRETATION- Design sheets and Initial ideas:




These are my initial design ideas i drew up a range of ideas that sprouted from the Proverb "Where there a will theres a way"my strongest ideas where around a feel of direction, to give the viewer a sense of help with direction, informing/ inspiring?



This is a sheet to show some development of ideas for the content of my design i then went on to develop each idea into a key feature of my design.



After looking into colour psychology I then applied what I had found, onto a traditional layout using markers. I feel that the high contrast will work well when grasping the viewers attention. and putting the required psychological message across to the viewer.    



Poster hierarchy:

Above i have stated the hierarchy of my design or how it appears in my opinion this is show below and then the reason for this:

Arrow - This represents a message to aim higher
Header - puts the message of the design across but doesn't reveal everything making the viewer read on
Sub heading - carries on the theme also inspires the viewer.
Body text - this then starts to inform the viewer
Image - this is the last thing the viewer looks at this send the message of achievement, being on top, accomplishment. 

The use of blank space around the image is to send a calming message to the viewer, this is a necessity as over all the poster as a whole there is a lot going on. I have tried to organise the hierarchy so that the end message is inspiring and calming making sure not to overpower the viewer.   


No comments:

Post a Comment