Tuesday 26 February 2013

5 Presentation BoardS_ What is good:



Task

- Five Presentation Boards
- Outline Your Good
- Your Range of Good
- The Formats you would like to use to communicate 
- The Processes you would like to use to communicate 

- Also think about target audience? what you want to create? who is interested? has it been done before?

- Think about incorporating what research into the booklet. being selective.

_______

5 Presentation boards displaying the above_


I have encountered some problems with the boards for example this board here my fist one displays some of my research that i have found to be very important when informing my design however as you can see it is way too wordy. I must act upon this and ensure that my boards are only displaying the appropriate amount of text.









No comments:

Post a Comment