Friday 4 November 2011

PROVERBALLY YOURS// MESSAGE & DELIVERY

Progression with digital image design:

I then went on to apply what I had found looking at info graphic designs
where a design is simplified drastically for one reason only - to communicate a message clearly to a viewer. 


Above shows my initial sketch of how i pictured a graphic for 
CROP = MONEY


Initial idea/ Layouts:





The image above shows my layout design sheets, I have shown the positioning of type and image the design on the left was my favourite, as the hierarchy of the design would be much clearer in comunication. 




Design sheets looking at layout of typographic elements and
imagery i created a range of designs keeping my options open for the layout - however I feel I will go along with a design that features characteristics of modernist Graphic design trying to put communication across clearly with no confusion.  

No comments:

Post a Comment