Monday 28 January 2013

Design for Web: Final Design_

The images below display the pages of my final web design, although i was unable to produce the interactive aspect of my web design due to my skill level within dreamweaver. I believe the use of different background images is effective in it communicates the general content of the page instantly. I feel the navigation is effective in the way it can be used as an interactive element or it can be simply navigated as shown at the top of every page.


You can also see how i have applied a low opacity background on the far left column this was used to ensure that all the typographic elements maintain a high level of readability.

In terms of colour scheme I feel that keeping the design black and white not only relates directly to space exploration but also gives the design a minimalist aesthetic that I feel works well as a reflection of space.







No comments:

Post a Comment